- What next with “Save Government Schools?”. How supportive has the government been with your initiative?
We initiated “Save Government Schools” movement in 2018. We ran a campaign across the state to create an awareness about government schools and implement new education policy. We have inspired many people to adopt government schools. We also did develop many schools. Now that national education policy is in place, We are hoping that it will review schools and our state government is also committed to spending more money on improvising the infrastructure in these government schools. It is an ongoing effort.
- What is your role in your political party ?
I am the state treasurer for Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) yuva morcha in karnataka. I am also developing a constituency in Bengaluru to contest the next assembly election in 2023.
- As a motivational speaker. What topics interest you the most?
Science, technology , spirituality, activism and politics are of my great interest.
- Do you have any plans for rural development?
I was born and brought up in the remote village of karnataka. I am aware of the problems in the villages. Once I get elected, I would like to mainly focus on rural education, employment, rural industry and rural infrastructure.
- Any suggestions for the current scenario we are all facing?
I believe India is a land of great opportunities. Future of our country is really bright. We have shown the world that we could come together to avert the worse crisis. Have faith in India’s story.